REAMERS OF MDI FOR PASSING AND BLACK HOLES
FIELDS OF USE:
Ideal for the working of aluminum, cast iron, steel lead.
Also suitable for titanium and miscellaneous alloys (inconel, zama ecc).
- Work in ideal conditions should remove 0.2-0.3 mm diameter of allowance
- Son’aluminium and steel lead you get ra values between 0.15 and 0.25
- You get great value roundness ‘and straightness’ hole
- Its features are likely to allow it to work even if intersecting holes and / or cut discontinued.
RECOMMENDED WORKING PARAMETERS :
- The results that can be achieved with these high-tech tools will be guaranteed by the use of spindles with precision characteristics of appropriate class.
- Alternately zeroing tool spindles are required with adjustable axially